- “Interview With Nicole Hansen, President of eBrandgelize Digital” My Devotional Thoughts. October 1, 2018. “As one who dabbles in marketing and promotion on a miniature scale, I find myself awestruck by all that Nicole has accomplished both personally and professionally in her chosen career. While she is one who is often behind-the-scenes, laboring to promote the works of many of our beloved shows and films, her steadfast devotion, charismatic temperament, and circumspect attention to detail is something that has shaped the course of more career entities and media than we might realize.”
- Podcast: “Nicole Hansen, Rachelle Carson-Begley & Dr. Bill Cooper Make Sustainability Cool & Fun Through Entertainment, Education, Life Lessons, and Actionable Innovations for the Planet!” Radio Green Talk. February 14, 2012.
- “Eco-Hollywood.” Los Angeles Business Journal. November 21, 2011. (Link for subscribers) “Green Galaxy Enterprises is a public relations firm in Studio City that specializes in promoting eco-friendly clients”
- “FTL Solar POWERMOD Unites Bring Power, Shelter and Hope to Haitian Orphanages.” FTL Solar. January 8, 2011.
- Video: “Hot, Rich & Green” by Taryn Hipwell (2:58–4:06). EcoDivas TV. June 3, 2010.
- Video: “Nicole Hansen & Green Galaxy Eco Initiatives.” The Green Girls. June 1, 2010.
“Gal pal Nicole Hansen is always up to many Eco things, including her recent work with Global Green bringing in solar tents to Haiti!”
- Video: Aaron Michael Sanchez on the Green Carpet at the Avatar Earth Day Event (1:03:34–1:05:28). Livestream. April 22, 2010.
- “Solar Power Brings Light to Quake-Darkened Haiti.” National Geographic. March 31, 2010.
“There have been other solar donations with an eye on empowerment. Texas-based FTL Solar has donated three large solar tents to be used by charities; these provide not only light but a source of income, since the charities will be able to earn money by setting up stations where people can pay to have their cell phones or batteries recharged. Renewable energy activist and film producer Nicole Hansen, president of Green Galaxy Enterprises, helped coordinate the donation, remembering that she saw the solar tents in action at the site of films under production around Hollywood.”